I put a post up on liarscheatersrus.com a few years ago, the

Customer Question
Hi Jason I'm Rita I put...
Hi Jason I'm Rita
I put a post up on liarscheatersrus.com a few years ago, the post is still there and I really need to delete it
How do I go about it?
Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
8/12/2015
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 2 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

You can easily remove any post you created by signing in to the same site's account.
Can you do that?
No
It was so long ago I can't even remember

Hello!

Do you know which e-mail address you used for creating an account with LiarsCheatersRus.com?

It was done 3-5 years ago
I can't remember the email add
Try***@******.***

OK.

I requested a password ***** link to be sent to that e-mail address. Check if you received it.

I did
What do I need to do?

Great!

Click on the link there and you will be transferred to the LiarsCheatersRus.com page where you can set a new password. After that, you will be able to access your account and easily add, modify and delete posts.

I did what you asked but I can't find the post that I put up all those years ago

OK, hold on.

Thanks

Sorry for waiting.

This page:

http://liarscheatersrus.com/contact-us

says the following: "Original posters who register an account may remove their own posts, the instructions are in the Report Cheater page."

However, the Report Cheater page page:

http://liarscheatersrus.com/reportliarcheater

says: "If after posting you change your mind about the report, you may remove it by posting a post from your account with the title “Remove [Name].” The account of the removal must match the account the post was posted from and removal requests are only accepted within a 24 hour (“cooling down period”) from when the original post was made. This is to verify your identity and protect our users from abusive threats."

It looks like they changed the way how users can delete their posts. Therefore, you can use the "Contact Us" page and scroll to the bottom and use the contact form to politely ask the page moderators to remove all the posts you posted using your account.

I have just contacted them via email
Hopefully they will be able to resolve this issue

OK, good. Wait for their response. Hopefully, they will delete the post for you.

My problem still isn't resolved
I suggested you to contact the moderators of the page.
Have you already done that?
I have sent them an email but as yet have not received a reply
Hello!
Give them a few days to respond, and then let me know what they said.
I will wait until Wednesday for a reply
OK.
I have paid to receive help to have the post removed on liars cheaters.
I have had no reply from them and I have been informed that the post is still there
I am out of further ideas. For that reason, I will opt-out so another Expert can continue working with you.
Regards,
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

Apparently it's not that easy to get them removed from the site

There is a company that actually charges for its services to get them removed. Even they claim 2 to 3 weeks before they can get it done.

http://reputationresolutions.com/liarscheatersrus-post-removal/

You can call them or you can probably just keep emailing the site and threaten legal action which is probably what that company does

Or you can call the company and see what they have to say and what they would charge. They usually work for the accused not the poster so they might do it cheaper or they might not want to handle it at all. You would have to call them

But your original email if done correctly might still work. It just looks like they don't work on it all that fast. Are you sure the post is still even on the site. If you can't find it than it may have been dropped long ago. They only have so much room and new postings every day.

The post is most definitely still on the site

ok i was going by what you said about not being able to find it.

There seems to be no automatic way to remove it. But if you can find it than you need to put the exact title of the post as the subject in your email to their customer service asking that it be deleted. And it might take a week or two. They dont seem to be the most conscientious people. Would you expect them to be coming up with a website like this?

Robert M., Consultant