Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I try to open a word document and I get error msg that file

Customer Question

I try to open a word document and I get error msg that file can not be found but it is in my drive with file size that is 44kb
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you able to open all other Word documents?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
U there?
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

Are you sure that it is not a hidden file?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you can access
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

Do you have Teamviewer installed on your computer? If yes, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345).

If no, please go to the link below, click Download listed under All-In-One: TeamViewer full version.

https://www.teamviewer.com/hi/index.aspx

After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345).

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ID 317 246 660 PW 1811
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

Please wait while I do the troubleshooting.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

I apologize that the issue seems with the external hard drive and the computer cannot detect it properly. I would suggest you try the hard drive with another computer to backup the data.

If you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N