Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

I HAD WINDOWS 8.1. I WENT TO WINDOWS 10. YOU SWITCHED ME

Customer Question

I HAD WINDOWS 8.1. I WENT TO WINDOWS 10. YOU SWITCHED ME OVER TO WINDOWS 10. I DO NOT LIKE WINDOWS 10. IS IT POSSABLE TO SWITCH BACK TO 8.1. I LOST SOME THINGS THAT I LIKED. I UNDERSTAND I HAD A 30 DAY TRIAL PERIOD TO TRY WINDOWS 10 OUT. WHAT MUST I DO TO MY PREVOUS WINDOWS? CAN YOU HELP ME. JIM
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Did you do the upgrade over the internet?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.

The rollback is relatively straight forward. As your computer rolls back the remote connection will be lost.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.

To roll back your Windows 10, go to your PC Settings, by typing Settings in the taskbar search bar, next to the Windows icon, and clicking on Settings. It will open the PC Settings. Select Update and Security. There you will see options like Windows Update, Activation, Backup, Recovery and Windows Defender. Click on Recovery. This will open the Recovery settings window for your PC. You will see 3 options: Click on Go back to previous version of Windows. This will take you back to Windows 8.1