My yahoo account finishes with .com but reason my mail is

Customer Question
My yahoo account finishes with...
My yahoo account finishes with .com but for some reason my mail is .ca & because of thiso can't access my my xbox live account because i can't receive my verification code.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
8/8/2015
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 2 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Please type your Xbox account here and I will check for available options for you to regain access to it.
Thanks,
MisTa WaLLaCe)
That's my account and i forgot my password, & now can't access it because of my yahoo.

From what I can see, there is a yahoo.com e-mail registered to that Xbox account.

Let me request a new verification code to be sent there. Please type your full Yahoo! e-mail address here.

I will now request a new verification code to be sent there. Once you receive it, please type the code here.

Did you get a code?

No i did not get the code my account is .com but my mail section is .ca its been around 9 years i have this account but only used it for xbox live
I have trying been trying to recover my account 4 years now on & off ever since i sold my old xbox without remembering my password.

You only see the localized Yahoo! Mail page, which is Yahoo! Canada. Your e-mail account is still the same one.

Since receiving a verification code didn't work, there are other options to reset the password.

One of them is to provide an answer to the security question: Mother's birthplace

Do you know the answer?

My account is so old i don't remember what i was thinking when i was 16/17 i'm 25 now, i tried my mothers birth place & all other answers that i thought would work i have nothing, its frustrating.

I see.

Have you already tried with the Microsoft (Xbox) account recovery form where you need to answer some questions about you and your account in order to prove you are the owner of the account, so that the Microsoft can reset the password ***** you?

The weird thing is when i first tried to sign in a while ago it said there was no account by***@******.*** so i signed up with that same one & now i have a yahoo.ca & yahoo.com sinked together i can sign with either or.
But i have an xbox live account with***@******.*** that i made when i was 16 as proof.
i tried that already but it was so long ago & when i was young i never cared about filling out the information all correctly, i would put nicknames & things that it did not work, but i do remember my mom had her credit cards on it, so her name must be there.

If nothing worked, your last change is to try with the Microsoft support phone number and get to the Xbox support department. If you ever paid for Xbox subscription or made any kind of payment using "*****@******.***" account, they should be able to help you, especially if you know the owner of the credit card you used.

Here is the phone number (a US phone number): 1-***-***-****

On the phone menu, say "home" or press 1, then wait a bit and say "billing" or press 2, and then say "Xbox" or press 1

I hope this helps! Unfortunately, there is no other option available, other than those what you have already tried.

Regards,

Thank you

You're welcome!

Before you leave, please take a moment to rate my assistance using the rating box with the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

IT Miro, Computer Scientist