Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

There is a charge to my viza account com, renewal

Customer Question

there is a charge to my viza account com, renewal
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 2 years ago.

do you know who the charge was from ?

it looks like something you purchased that automatically renews and charges you again every so many months or whatever time frame it was set for.

Expert:  Mac-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.