Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I downloaded Windows 10...Firefox very slow at my Etsy

Customer Question

I downloaded Windows 10...Firefox very slow at my Etsy shop...who needs to coordinate? Etsy...Firefox...Windows 10?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma'am are you able to open this page in edge browser or Google chrome in normal speed?

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can get to my shop page ok...but it loads VERY SLOWLY and the scroll bar doesn't work for several seconds....
Yes, I can get to it w/ Google Chrome. I have not tried Internet Explorer because Etsy prefers Firefox....at least it
did. Do you know of a way to reach Firefox techs? I googled Firefox and somehow ended up here where I didn't
expect to be.
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the details.Firefox doesn't have any tech support.This is justanswer which is a paid tech support site. We don't have any tie up with companies like Microsoft, AOL etc. But we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-justanswer Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I should have said Pages (plural)...even when I visited other shops ....PAINFULLY SLOW....I may have to have my tech
get rid of Windows 10 until bugs are eliminated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, I am not going to have anyone call me....I am finished....I saw one man's face and then a different face...creepy.
ending my convo
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
End this call now, please....I want out of here.
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

Sir/Ma'am i don't think this is a bug in windows 10.This is an issue with Firefox and we can fix it if you want to continue.

I don't understand what you meant by "I saw one man's face and then a different face...creepy" i am the tech who is attending your case if you want to continue please let me know.Like i said before We have been online for the past 10years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-justanswer Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want to end this call, please, now.
I saw a video of someone named John who was a different person than you...I have a tech who will take care
of this...I do not have time to stay here while you do anything to my computer...uh uh....PLEASE END THIS CALL
...I will not pay extra for this arguing back and forth. thanks you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did not click "call me" I meant that I want this question and response ENDED....if you do not do this in the next minute or 2
I will end it myself and have a dispute re: the credit card charge if it is too much. PLEASE...
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

Sir/Ma'am,

I don't know what you meant by you saw video of john.It doesn't matter if you do not want to continue with our tech support no worries i will be happy to request to cancel this case.You can simply close this page and leave it.The only reason i replied to you back and forth is to clarify that this is not some kind of scam site we are genuine and been here for 10+ years now.No need to worry i will request to cancel this case.Please do not reply to me on this page anymore because i wont be able to see your reply once i transferred it to customer care department.

Sincerely,