Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

I started a blog. But my reader say it too hard to use.

Customer Question

I started a blog. But my reader say it too hard to use. DiAnn says it says she can't make a comment and Carolyn says its too confusing. I don't know how to help. I changed to all access but i might have comments marked wrong.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Can you please give the address of your blog ? Then I can check it and look on the issue.
Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For Jins MN
The Address is: shirleyehlers1965.blogspot.com
The name is***** 1965 Grads reminisce
My name is***** a 70 old retired nurse starting this blog for a reunion in 4 weeks. I'm not very good but I probably do better than most my age. Bought "Blogging for Dummies" and "google blogger for dummies"and had "Facebook for dummies". Been on Facebook for 2 years but never ever looked at a blog till now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JinsI'm going to retire now. This can be done in morning. I'll read your answers after you check out the blog, and i may have you call me. then i can open blog.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hi I checked your blog. Nice one. It seems, Jo Edwards Beelner posted comment successfully. Actually, to post a comment on blog one should have signed in to a Google account, AIM account ..etc
If your friends do not have any of these accounts they should use Anonymous to post comment. Tell them, write their comments and select Anonymous from the Comment as: drop down box and post it.
Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is a phone call not covered in monthly fee I paid. I'm just Learning
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jins
Where do they check anoumous? Carolyn says when she enters she only sees 8/3 posts, not before.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Can I remote onto your Machine and show you the details ? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. Also the live chat will help us to discuss the doubts. If you wish please accept my remote support offer. Then I can send you the details to connect.
Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm still confused about the money processing & want to figure that out.