I need a google # code in order that I may restart my my

Customer Question
I need a google #...
I need a google # ***** in order that I may restart my my frozen wireless LG 2 PHONE
MY NAME IS***** EMAIL ADDRESS IS***@******.*** my wireless # ***** (###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
8/3/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

is the phone totally frozen or did you reset it and you need to log into your google account to put your info back on

my phone is locked. in order to reset it, my screen is asking me for a gmail address which I gave them and they didn't accept, and also for a pass word to my google account, which I forgot nor do I have anywhere in my records.

you would have to go to

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/?

and follow the prompts

but if your account is set up with that same phone as the place they send the text code you probably wont be able to get it

if it has an alternate email you can send it to that you have access to than you can get the code there.

otherwise you would have to try to switch the phone number to another phone. or reset this one totally and use a different gmail address get the code and reset the password ***** THEN reset the phone again with the correct gmail account. But that way is risky. if you can get it through email or by answering their security questions it would be a lot safer as far as keeping all of your data.

I don't care about keeping the data that I've acumelated over the few months. please advise me what to do.

well it will also lose all of your phone numbers etc you would get it back like it came out of the factory

but try creating a new gmail account at www.gmail.com

and then you can put that address and password ***** the phone.

if that doesnt work give me the make and model number and i will get you instructions to do a complete reset so you can put a new gmail account in

Robert i'll have to see if I can establish a new g mail than I will come back to to you is the phone going to be the only way? If so, whats that # i'll cal when I've exausted my options at google and maybe I can find the phone criteria to allow your alternative.

you should have no problem making a new gmail account on a computer

you can get back to me here or if you want to pay a little more i can get you my phone number and we can work together over the phone. i can even make you the new gmail account if you need me to.

Robert M., Consultant