Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have moved from Florida to New York (Somers ) I am now on

Customer Question

I have moved from Florida to New York (Somers ) I am now on Comcast (*****@******.***) as Verizon isn't servicing this area. My son is planning to call me from Vermont in the next hour or so so I would like to get back on line. I have had a skype call since I've been here from my son at 1-914 747 0241 he will be calling 802-(###) ###-####but my account seems to be inactive. I filled in my Visa info avout 1/2 hr. ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

To confirm, you want to use Skype to be able to both send and receive calls?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I seem to have Skype as I found that I had a notation in my "password" book and and also when I tried to use that password ***** wrote that it was being used I must presume that I already had an account. I can inly recall using Skype once and that was with my son in NY and my grandson in Japan. It was amazing but all my friends are in the area so I can pick up the phone, Please check and see if there is an account for me in the names of Leonard /Ann Bases at Verizon, which I must change as it's not in this area and my husband has died several years ago.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!
Please tell me if you have Skype installed on your computer. Its icon looks like a blue S with a white cloud and the blue background.
If you see such icon, double-click it and let me know if you are automatically signed into the Skype account, or you are being asked to type the Skype name and password.