Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have a AUSU laptop consonic master which just got the

Customer Question

I have a AUSU laptop consonic master which just got the windows ten upgrade and for some reason I lost my WIFi connection how do I turn that back on my laptop?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 2 years ago.

hi there. i will be happy to help

is the wifi icon still on the bottom right near the clock?

if it is you should be able to just click on it and select your network and put the passkey back in.

if it is not there

right click on the windows logo on the bottom left

select device manager

find it in the list and right click on it

select uninstall

then reboot the computer and hopefully it will reinstall itself correctly

then follow the first instructions to get it to connect to the router.

if none of that works you probably need a new driver for it. I would need the exact model number to find it for you on the asus website.

i can also log in remotely to fix it for you if you can connect the laptop to the router with an ethernet cable and get the internet that way while i work on it. there is an additional charge for that so i will just put it up as an option for you if you want to try my instructions yourself first.