I have a Verizon wireless home phone and am not getting a

Customer Question
dial tone; and cannot receive...
I have a Verizon wireless home phone and am not getting a dial tone; and cannot receive incoming calls. The incoming calls go straight to voice mail --but I get no messages on the home phone answering system.
I ensured that the wall charger is connected and the power indicator is illuminated. The telephone cable is also securely connected; and I am not roaming outside the area.
What should I do to regain service????
My home number is (602)XXXXand my cell phone number is (602) XXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
8/1/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)

Thank you --I thought this service was through Verizon --and I got through to their tech support and they walked me though a troubleshooting process and determined that my wireless home phone devise was not working and are sending me another.Thank you for your help.

You're welcome, have a nice day.

Andy, Computer Consultant