Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

GA-RP ? Yes.

Customer Question

For less? Yes.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

do you have a question or a problem that i can help you with ?

was this question about an additional service ? what do you need and how much did you want to pay ?

Expert:  russell-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/computer/98911-yes.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Repair tech removed all of the data from my lap top. After three days Yahoo Mail restored most of the loss data. However, I do not see my favorite bar and links. It is my desire to restore both my Favorites and Favorites Bar. I have a Window 7. My
email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Phone. xxxxxxxxx. Due to your failure to disclose the fact that it could be up to 24 hrs before a response; Time IS OFTHE ESSENSE. I Reserve All My Rights at All Times and Waive no right at any time.