Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I tried to renew my subscription with a new debit card and

Customer Question

I tried to renew my subscription with a new debit card and it was not accepted. Why?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 2 years ago.
what site are you trying to use to do this
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you interested
Expert:  Robert M. replied 2 years ago.
if it did not give you any message other than declined or not accepted there are 2 things that you can dofirst check your profile on the site and make sure that your address in your profile matches the billing address on the credit card exactly. thats the biggest reason they get declined is if that doesnt match.second call the number on the back of the credit card and ask them if a billing request was made to them and why they declined it if it was.and of course make sure that all the numbers that you put in for the card were correct.