Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

Will not swith from standby power to full power

Customer Question

will not swith from standby power to full power
Category: Computer
Expert:  Compguru1 replied 2 years ago.
Hello
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hp19-2113w
all-in-one
Expert:  Compguru1 replied 2 years ago.
You have come into the TV category
Expert:  Compguru1 replied 2 years ago.
I will get the question moved hold on
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 years ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Just press on the Power button and see whether it awake from stand by or not. If it is not awaking, hold down the power button of the system until it turn OFF. Now wait one or two minutes and power ON again.

Regards
Jins