Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I have a pay pal account. The problem is my credit union Etowah

Customer Question

I have a pay pal account. The problem is my credit union Etowah valley credit union merged with another credit union Georgia united credit. The problem they sent me a new visa debit card with a different number. the problem how do I change this information without changing all other information
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. You mentioned your PayPal account at the beginning but then didn't say whether or not this was part of what you're asking about. You will have to go to the account of each one of your online accounts and change that information. Since credit cards replacements are never issued with the same card number this is something you have to do every few years anyway. But you shouldn't have to change any information in your account settings on any given site other than the date of expiration and the credit card number. Everything else can stay the way it is as long as your billing address is still correct