Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

How can I remove a blue box on my monitor screen?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
May i remotely connect with you to take a look at this directly and help you remove it ?
Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No. This is for an independent computer that is not connected to the internet. It is a chart navigation program. I am on my personal laptop now.
Which operating system is running on that computer and what happens if you exit the program?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Kamil, Are you there?
^^
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Windows 7. When I reboot the progran the blue box is still there.
Hold windows key and press R
type msconfig and click ok
go to start-up tab and select disable all
click apply/ok and then reboot
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did that ptocedute 3 times and thew blue box is still there.
what items are listed on the navigation chart?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did that procedure 3 times and the blue box is still there.
what items are listed on the navigation chart ?
^^
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Call me at 0033(###) ###-####
It is not possible to call. It would be best to assist here. Can you tell me what does the chart lists? Is it a windows default program or is it something downloaded by you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is a Nobeltec Navigation program that was downloaded onto the computer that operates on a Windows 7 program
I have not used this program but i will need to see it to remove it. Are you able to connect that computer to to the internet so i can connect to it and see?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not able to connect that computer to the internet.
I will need to opt out as i do not have any suggestions or ideas. so i will opt out and open the question to other experts. Once they send in a response, you will be notified by e-mail. Until then; you do not need to do anything.
Thanks
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. This does not sound like a problem with the computer but rather with the monitor itself. First just turn the monitor (not the computer) off completely. If this is a laptop shutdown completely and restart. The blue box is likely being displayed by the monitor. Check for any menu buttons on the monitor itself. These are usually located on the front of the monitor or on the underside of the screen. See if you can get the menu up and then exit the menu. If none of the above helps reply back and let me know what exactly the blue box if anything says and also tell me the make and model of monitor or laptop. Thanks,Chris