Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Do you know Techsmiles or recommened them computer

Customer Question

Do you know Techsmiles or recommened them for my computer problems?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
Techsmiles is an online tech support website however after checking the reviews on the internet i have not found much of a positive feedback.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
there are thousands of this kind of tech support websites available however it depends on individual who want to avail the service.
As per my search is concerned i didn't find much of a positive feedback on the web rest it will be you choice to opt for the service or not.
We are justanswer tech support and we are existing from more than a decade with 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Let me know if you have any more question feel free to ask.