Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I have rca tablet it won't turn on to main menu it just runs

Customer Question

I have rca tablet it won`t turn on to main menu it just runs the rca logo when I power it on . it is only 8 months old
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Follow the detailed instructions below on how to reset your RCA tablet.
Step 1. With your tablet turned off, press and hold the volume up (+) button. While holding the volume up (+) button, press the tablet's power button until you see the RCA logo with Nipper and Chipper on the screen. After a few seconds, the screen will change and you will see the Android bot on his back with a caution symbol above him.
Step 2. Now you are going to press and hold the tablet's power button, and without releasing the power button press down on the volume up (+) button.
Step 3. Use the tablet's volume up (+) and down (+) keys to navigate to and select the "wipe data/factory reset" option. To select this option, press the power button.
Step 4. The tablet is going to ask you to confirm your selection. Use the tablet's volume up (+) and down (-) keys to navigate to and select "Yes - delete all user data." Once again, use the power button to select this option.
Step 5. At the bottom of the next screen, you will see "Data wipe complete." Press the power button to restart the system.
6. The system will begin to reboot and once again display the RCA logo with Nipper and Chipper. The next "Welcome" screen will prompt you to select your language of choice. Scroll through the options using your finger and press start when finished.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
*..Was this step helpful? Please reply if you need more help......Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance....After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!