Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Need to renew my Magic Jack phone service least one

Customer Question

Need to renew my Magic Jack phone service for at least one year. What do I need to do? Who do I have to speak to? How soon will this happen?
Donald Rincones
7820 SW 55th Ave. (Apt.#B)
Miami, FL 33143
Phone:(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. if you complete the steps below, your account will renew immediately. The steps below will help you renew your Magic-jack service. If you get stuck at any point, please reply and specify exactly where you're stuck.Lets get you re-subscribed, Go tomy.magicjack.comTo login, Enter your phone number for Magic-jack or the email address you registered your Magic-jack with and enter the password.If it wont accept the password, type in your MJ phone number or email address, and click the forgot password ***** on the page I sent you. Once you have reset the password, Login~Then once you're signed in, on the account details screen or my subscriptions screen, it should show your subscription end date. Or, if your subscription has already expired, it will show you some renewal options such as 1 or 5 years.Once you pick the renewal option and pay for it. Your service will be renewed and you can continue using your Magic-jack.If you get stuck or run into any issues renewing your device, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.