Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had a power outage in my house recently, and could no longer

Customer Question

I had a power outage in my house recently, and could no longer successfully use or access my Eudora. It only took me back to the incoming and outgoing mail of many years ago. I am not being able to contact my friends and clients. I am a writer and help others with speeches for weddings or funerals, etc., etc. Can you help me get back to being able to use my Eudora?
***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Im very familiar with Eudora and also macs. Im sending you an offer now for phone support + remote support ( screen sharing) With a screen share I will be able to connect to your mac, repair eudora, and resolve all issues in person. Once the offer is accepted I will send the connection links and ask for your phone number. If you dont want to try that additional service, respond and let me know you would like written help instead. Dustin S.