Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I joined pogo in 2008 and cannot get my password. I have a

Customer Question

I joined pogo in 2008 and cannot get my password. I have a lot of tokens, friends, mini's and mini mall stuff. My online screen name is: janie1941player. Please help me with this. It can't be that hard for you. I've tried over and over and get the link but when I do it as it says, I still can't get it.
Thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. You have reached just answer – we are an independent paid support provider helping you with your question. You can't tell right now, but I have a Rhode Island accent, but it is very slight since I lived in Virginia for 10 years as well. You should not go to any sites about this other than the Pogo site and the site you're currently on talking with me. Just answer is a team of highly qualified individuals who will work on your behalf to get this resolved. When you do the password ***** with Pogo, and you get the link in your email, please try copying the entire link from the email, and then pasting it in the address line of your browser. This ensures that the entire link is being sent to the browser and to the site that reset your password. Sometimes if you click on one of these links, they will be incomplete if the mail client has wrapped part of the URL. So, make sure you get the entire thing and then paste it into the address bar of your browser and press enter. This should complete your password ***** However, if it does not or if you still have questions, please let me know. Mike
Were you able to get the password ***** by pasting the link into your browser? Please let me know if you need any nails. I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service at your convenience. Thank you. Mike