Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Yahoo has locked me out many attempts. How can I get

Customer Question

Yahoo has locked me out for too many attempts. How can I get into my account without waiting 12 hours?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! I can help you access your account again but it could take 1-24 hours to recover the account. Would you like to continue; understanding that it can take longer than you expected?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you thrre?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
I can help you access your account again but it could take 1-24 hours to recover the account. Would you like to continue; understanding that it can take longer than you expected?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want to get in ASAP
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
I understand that you would like to get in ASAP but it is not possible to have an instant recovery. The method that I am using is the same that any tech would use and it takes the same time for every tech. I would be more than happy to help you recover the account IF you are okay with the timeframe. (1-24 hours)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Why would I pay you $36 to get me in in 24 hours? If you can't get me in now I want to cancel my request and you return the fee.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No. Please cancel and return my fee
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
24 hours is the maximum time-frame; it could have been within the hour. You are more than welcome to request a refund -- Best of luck recovering your account.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm not satisfied
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Have a great day
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do I get a refund?
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
I will submit a request for you. Please do not reply back any further because I will not be notified.