I got a bad divorce and sinc then.i have not been able to get

Customer Question
on my hotmail can you...
I got a bad divorce and sinc then.i have not been able to get on my hotmail can you help.been trying for months now you are my last hoe
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
7/23/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
when was the last time you logged in to your Hotmail account successfully?
Thank you I would just like to get back on my old hotmail account .i think my ex wife has done something to it like change the pass word can you help me please.
Can you help
Definitely i am here to help you out, please tell me when was the last time you were able to login to your Hotmail account successfully.
The end of last November .i use to get linkin until april
Thank you for the info however i would like to know what have you tried from your side to login to the hotmail account.
i do not want to give you the steps you have already tried.
I've tried to change the password ***** I don't live in the UK now I live in Vietnam .they wanted to know my bank details and all other stuff the only thing I know is my old phone number which was ***********
Can you help by texts
Your email address might have been hacked due to a low complexity password.Hotmail offers limited options for password ***** will list down all the options available that you may try one by one
Try to login to your account at http://www.live.com.on the top right, click on your login name and then go to Account option.
let me know if you are able to login or not
I've tried all that can't log in and it keeps asking for password
have you tried resetting the password ***** well
Yes no good tried everything you are my last hope
well in case you have already attempted the hotmail reset procedures without any success then there is only one last option left to gain access to your hotmail account
you need to create an alternate email id in case you are not using any other email currently and follow the below steps
send an email to***@******.*** to mention your email id, password, your name, phone address details, recently mailed contacts details etcthe more info you provide the better so that hotmail team can be sure that you are the actual owner of this mailonce you send in the mail, you need to wait for the hotmail team's response.
were you using the paid version of hotmail by any chance or was it a free one
I've sent them that and it came back not enough information
did you mention the email id's of last emailed contacts and contacts from whom you receive emails or emails for which you have signed up like newsletters etc
Yes did all that
and have you mentioned your personal details like date of birth, address , phone etc
Yes but I now live in Vietnam
that is right..but did you mention your details that you entered at time of signing up for hotmail..when you created the email idi would suggest sending them an email again mentioning clearly that your email id has been hacked...mention your personal details that you entered while signing up for hotmail for the first time..also mention that now you have relocated and are residing in veitnam currentlymention the email id of your wife as well so that in case she has changed your details in your hotmail id with her own, they can check the same
unfortunately sending an email at the abuse id is the last resort if everything else fails and is the only way to recover your access to your account.. there is no dedicated customer service# ***** hotmail has for free id's
also to avoid misuse mention that your email has been hacked in subject line as well so that they can block the account so that whoso ever has hacked it, can not sign in to the email account
Her email address [email protected] .net but I don't know any more she new my password ***** I worked away
did you mention all the details as i have listed above mentioning account hacked and her email id in the abuse email id
No none of that
if not i would suggest to re-send the email once more adding on all these details..sending an email again with more details will help hotmail team in analysing your email account
as i said the more information you give the better...there is no other way to regain access but to send hotmail the email at***@******.***
you can expect a response in 24-48 hours from them
So which is the best email address to send it to please
***@******.***
i am sure with all of the details i have listed above they would send you the reset code to reset your password ***** login to your id
one more thing, once you regain acess to hotmail change all your deatils in hotmail like your password, address phone number etc so that it does not get hacked again
let me know if you have any questions
please click on a smiley face below or stars above to complete the rating if your question has been answered..thanks for choosing just answer
Thanks for all your help
you are welcome...
please complete the rating for my service and time..thanks for choosing just answer
Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist