Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had an "SSL Certificate rejected"

Customer Question

I had an "SSL Certificate rejected" pop up suddenly, which would not let me send messages. - In trying to fix this, I reinstalled the program, but have now lost the data in the new installation. and location for data. The old data is preserved in its original location, but too any IN.mbx boxes and several Eudora.ini files.
I need someone who knows Eudora very well. If you have that competence, Give me an idea of cost. PC (Dell XPS8700, Windows 8.21)
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello,I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would be amenable tp screen sharing, but only if you really understand the \SSL problem and know how to end its appearance, and know Eudora thoroughly to reconstitute it on my PC: transferring all the old data into the new Location for Eudora Data.

I do understand everything about Eudora. If I didn't, I would not have picked up this question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok. Let's go ahead then. Verify that max initial cost is $18.

No, the cost was submitted. You appear to have declined the remote support service. How do you wish to continue?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I had a question before going to remote service. You can go ahead now.

[NOTE: I am typing with one hand. left in a cast - surgery.]

Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The Cost of $55 is OK,if you solve the problem

Thank you. Once you accept the service, the remote link will be posted here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I just did.

You accept the service by clicking the button on this page to accept the service. You have not done that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

dont see abutton

It says "Remote Support" on the button/accept area.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You have now charged my card with $55 TWICE. That is totally dishonest

I have not done anything. I proposed the offer. From my end, it doesn't show that you have been charged the $55 at all, but I am not part of billing. Do you wish for me to send this up to customer service/billing so that they can fix it before we begin? Just to be clear, you are "okaying" the single extra charge of $55 for the remote service, correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my ACCOUNT HAS ALREADY BEEN CHARGED TWICE !!!~

That means you clicked and okay'ed a charge twice. Do you wish for me to send this up to customer service/billing so that they can fix it before we begin? Just to be clear, you are "okaying" the single extra charge of $55 for the remote service, correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

YES. Refund $55 and go ahead with the remote help.

I will send up the refund request now. I am sorry, but I cannot continue until they fix the billing problem. Will that be okay?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok

Thank you. I will be standing by. Once they fix this problem, we can continue.Thank you for your patience today.