Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

This is the third time asking the same question with no

Customer Question

this is the third time asking the same question with no response. Question concerning gmail. When mail comes in I place certain mail in different envelopes . Two days ago all the mail was lost as well as my notes. I called apple and they tried to recover
them but could not. They stated that the only people to recovery this would be g mail . So can you do it .I would like a response in a timely manner. A phone call would be great at(###) ###-#### ***** advise
Category: Computer
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 years ago.
Please go to the following link to get to your ORIGINAL question.:http://www.justanswer.com/computer/97kn3-email-box-move-mail-different-envelopes.html