I need to insert a microsd card into my Lenova E440 Thinkpad…

Customer Question
I need to insert a...
I need to insert a microsd card into my Lenova E440 Thinkpad for updating for my gopro. Where is the place to insert it or what do I need?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
7/21/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Freddy M., Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Hello my name is***** see you have relisted in order to get a new expert, I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Your model has a built in 4in1 card reader. All you need to do is switch the card into the slot and it should pop up the same way that a usb drive would. It is a small thing rectangle slot on the front of the machine in front of the keyboard near the bottom right corner. If this did not work please come back and let me know by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.If it did work please don’t forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.