Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I would like to renew my magicjack year.

Customer Question

I would like to renew my magicjack for 1 year.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
You may renew your MagicJack subscription following the given steps:
Visit the Magic Jack account management site by going to:
http://my.magicjack.com
Login using your telephone number and the password ***** during your Magic Jack registration. If you do not remember the password, click "Remind me by email."
Click on "Customer Care," and then "Extend Your License."
Choose your renewal term. You can renew your license year, three years or five years.
Enter your credit card information, including your billing address and zip code, to complete your renewal.
Hope this helps. If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service at the top of this page.
Thank you.