How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an account with you guys. I had one of your guys come

Customer Question

I have an account with you guys. I had one of your guys come to help me with my problem.
Now, my wife has lost many of her contacts & I am getting a msg from windows that thye do not recognize a USP devise connected to my desk top. The only port I have is to my backup disk, which I have not been able to access since your guy came here. It's too difficult dealing with you guys. Somebody just come and fix what someone screwed up.
thanks, Ed
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** have reached justAnswer. We are an independent paid support provider and we do provide this sort of assistance. However, I do not see a record of you interacting with any of our other experts on the site are you sure it was this site or is it possible that it was a different site? And while we do do remote control sessions, we do not go out on site to fix computer problems.

Related Computer Questions