Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How do I download CDs to create a playlist and then transfer

Customer Question

how do I download CDs to create a playlist and then transfer to my Ipod. I have a Lenovo laptop G580
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
The first step you need to do is import your CD into iTunes.
To do this, please follow the instructions on my link below
Click me to open
Once the songs are within iTunes, you then connect the iPod to your computer and within iTunes you make the playlist on the iPod. Follow the instructions here to do this please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU9QjxAYu2g
Once done, the playlist is then available on the iPod.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you