Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I was checking on my /f see if he was cheating. I hid my

Customer Question

i was checking on my B/f see if he was cheating. I hid my profile, can you please fix it so that he cannot see I viewed him? I frightened of him. I need to get my locks changed to buy time. PLEASE HELP ME. my email is***@******.*** his profile is DJGEOFF
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Which profile do you want to hide?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I hid my profile already SweetMelanie65
Where is the profile located? Who is it with? And what exactly would you like to do?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't want him to know I looked at his profile today. I am scared of him. His pntilofile DJGEOFF. I can't get him out of my house and be safe until I change my locks...I hid my profile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no I don't want to switch to phone call. this is urgent
I understand that but who is the profile with ? Facebook?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
where seniors meet or senior meet
Is your profile already hidden?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
he is own where seniors meet, I am on ourtime
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes, but I checked him first before hiding it
If you are on ourtime and he is on seniormeet, then there is no link so if you view his profile without logging into senior meet, then nothing will be visible.
If you have hidden your profile on seniormeet, you won't be visible to anyone else or have access to features on the site.
Hope that answers your question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I may have been logged into where seniorpeople meet...since they are sister sites
Hide your profile, you won't be visible.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
PLEASE CHECK HIS PROFILE AND SEE IF YOU CAN SEE IF HE CAN TELL I LOOKED AT HIM
I can't check his profile from here. I sent you request for remote service, if you accept the offer i can connect to your computer and do this and also hide your profiles so he cannot see it if they're not already hidden.
OurTime and SeniorPeopleMeet are two different sites.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
DJGEOFF ON WHERE SENIORS MEET AND DELETE ME IF YOU SEE ME...THEY ARE HIDDEN...FINAL QUESTION, IF I HID PROFILE """"AFTER""""" I VIEWED HIM, WILL HE SEE IT?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I SEE HIM ON OURTIME NOW. HE IS ON BOTH I GUESS.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HE CANNOT KNOW I AM ON HIM. HE MAY HURT ME TONIGHT. HE WILL BE HERE IN ABOUT 30 MIN
The answer to your question is that if your profile is hidden, no body can see you.