Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

Well i have a pof account and my username is ***** ***** phone

Customer Question

Well i have a pof account and my username is ***** ***** phone number connected too it is(###) ###-####are(###) ###-####im needing too reset my password ***** will you please help me godbless
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I'm sorry about the issue, If you have forgotten your password, please enter your email address using this link : http://www.pof.com/getpassword.aspx then click "Send". and you will receive an email with instruction to reset it . let me know if you need further help, and i will gladly continue to help Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you
only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
hello,
so you still need help please? If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you
regards,