Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I connect the cord it does not connect ,sometimes I can

Customer Question

When I connect the cord it does not connect ,sometimes I can wiggle it and it will connect, lately it wont charge at all.It is my first computer, I want this one fixed please, Im too old to learn on a new one, Im 66 years old. HELP!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When you say it won't connect, are you referring it won't connect to the Internet or the laptop won't charge with the connection to the charger?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The computer wont charge, Iv already told u that, the cord wont connect right, I have to wiggle the cord and it still wont charge, I bought a new cord and it still wont charge, it seems like to me the piece that the cord connects to is loose.
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the detailed info.
Is the little port on the laptop that receives the power connector firm or does it wiggle?