I am trying to install Peachtree and it stopped with PrinterUti

Customer Question
and caused a problem to...
I am trying to install Peachtree and it stopped with PrinterUti and caused a problem to complete installation
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/10/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 2 years ago
Martin, Network Engineer
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
What is the complete error you get?
Have you installed it before?
What version of Windows are you running? For example: Windows 7, Windows 8
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Do you have an answer to my question?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Sorry I didn't see a question so I replied to you with questions of my own to gather more information on what you need.
Did you get my reply?
And what was your question?
I am running window 7 and I can't install Sage Peachtree complete Accounting 2012. What can I do to get it install?
Thanks for the info.
What happens when you try to install it, do you get any errors?
If so what's the full error?
Also, have you ever installed this software before?
No I have not install it before. When I try to install it's 3 parts, it get to 3rd and I received an error about PrinterUti.
If you're on the computer I can setup a remote session and install it for you, it might be quicker.
Would you like that?
I have to pay more and I can't afford that.
I can try set the price down for you, how's that sound?
No. Let's just try you walking me thru it. Thanks.
I can try but walking you through something we haven't properly diagnosed will be a lengthy task.
Try right clicking the installation file and select "Run as administrator" and see if you get the same error.
I have 7 days free trail and I paid $36.00. OK I will try installation but how do I run as Administrator? It don't ask that question.
Try right clicking the install file and select "Run as administrator", if it's on a CD you will have to Explore the drive containing the CD then right click the setup file located in the disc drive.
OK thanks. I will try now.
I am running now and as asministrator
Good work, go through the installation and see if it will complete
OK it may take a little bit of time but I will write down errors
ok, it's at the end of step 3 just setting there. "configuring your computer". It appears it has stopped.
Don't cancel it, let it run and look for other little windows that may have popped up in the background prompting you to click on something.
No other window.
Ok, let it run and don't click on it.
Let's give it 20 minutes, sound reasonable?
at the bottom it has "some firewalls like Zonealarm may prompt you to allow additional files. Don't know how to do that
Take that as a "Disable your anti virus and firewall" message.
If you have an anti virus, look for it in the task bar, right click it and disable the "Firewall" part of the anti virus.
ok
I am going to start the installation over,is that a good ideal?
Yes that's a good idea, I've set the remote session offer to $5 which is the lowest I can set it to - this would be a lot easier if I could try the installation for you, don't you think?
ok, have to do it tomorrow. Thank you.
Ok, we can continue tomorrow no problem!
Speak to you then.
Andy, Computer Consultant