HOW CAN I GET THE WEATHER STATION ON MY DESKTOP?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/8/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Please see image below and confirm if that is the one you want.

Thanks
I WROTE TO YOU BEFORE, I WANT TO PLACE THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON MY DESKTOP AND I DON'T WANT ALL THE SPECIAL OFFERS.
please see the image below and tell me if that's the one you want:
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I will opt out and open the question to other experts who can call regarding this. Thnaks
I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO CALL ME.
I will not be able to call. I have opted out to open question to other experts who would be able to call. You will get a reply on e-mail when they send in a response. Thanks
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your weather station on your computer, i will try my best to resolve the problem at the earliest.
let me know if i can remote access and fix the weather station for you.
THAT IS CORRECT.
YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO WORK ON MY COMPUTER
THAT IS CORRECT, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO WORK ON MY COMPUTER.
open this link: www.teamviewer.com
as the page opens you will see a green button "Start full version Its free'.
let me know the teamviewer id and the password ***** i will be able to get connected to the remote screen and will do a live chat with you and will fix the weather channel
I'M READY TO TAKE YOUR PHONE CALL.
I see you are offline please let me know when you would be online so that this can be taken care.
Thanks
NO PHONE CALL, I CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT THAT. I WOULD PREFER THAT YOU WOULD TAKE CONTROL OF MY COMPUTER AND INSTALL THE WEATHER STATION.
WOULD YOU HELP ME TOMORROW MORNING?
i will do that as per your request.
open the link
http://tinyurl.com/p68f6s9
Join Your Remote Desktop Session
How Remote Desktop Works
Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.
The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.
Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.
After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
I DON'T WANT PHONE CALLS, I CAN TYPE PRETTY GOOD.
I'M READY TO GET YOUR HELP. THANK YOU. SKIP KOCH
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME?
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO CALL ME?
i gave you the remote link to run so that i can install weather station for you. Please suggest me a time of your availability so that i can be online same time and will do it for you.
if you want steps i can give you that to follow let me know if that is fine.
I WOULD LIKE A PHONE CALL TO LET ME KNOW YOU ARE AVAILABLE BUT THE REST OF THE TIME I WILL WRITE WHAT I NEED.
i am available right now and will be online for few more hrs.
let me know.
I AM READY TO LET YOU HELP ME.
go to this website and install teamviewer
www.teamviewer.com
let me know the teamviewer id and password ***** connect to the remote session
THAT DIDN'T WORK FOR ME. WHEN I CLOSED THE TEAM VIEWER EVERYTHING WENT AWAY.
dont close teamviwer if you have installed it then click on the start button and look for teamviewer in the list and click on it to open when it opens you will see the id and then password ***** me know that.
I'M WAITING FOR YOU TO GET READY TO HELP ME WHENEVER YOU CAN.
i am trying that only. Please follow the simple steps i gave you to open a website of www.teamviewer.com and install teamviewer and let me know the teamviewer id and password.
NONE OF THOSE THINGS WORK FOR ME. WHEN I DO AS YOU TOLD ME I DRAW A BLANK ON WHERE TO GO.
MICHELLE, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO PROCEED WITH WHATEVER YOU CAN TO GET THE WEATHER STATION BACK ON MY DESKTOP.
Please dont be confused its very simple i will give you another steps to try.
copy and paste the link given below on your web browser and follow the steps
http://tinyurl.com/oe24xlw
Join Your Remote Desktop Session
How Remote Desktop Works
I WILL BE AVAILABLE ANYTIME. PLEASE CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE READY.
you want to install weather station on your computer or on your smartphone.
I AM AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW. I TRIED SEVERAL OPTIONS BUT NONE OF THEM WORK FOR ME. YOU HAVE COMPLETE PERMISSION TO DO WHATEVER IS NEEDED TO GET THE WEATHER STATION BACK ON MY DESKTOP.
ON MY COMPUTER.
please open the website www.teamviewer.com
in the page that opens click on start full version or download free version option whichever you see
it will download a file teamviewer exe
click on the file to open\run it
once its installed, the temviewer window will open
let me know the id and password ***** on left side of the window
I AM 84 YEARS OLD AND DISABLED. YOU CAN DO WHAT EVER YOU NEED TO INSTALL THE WEATHER STATION ON MY DESKTOP. THANK YOU, SKIP
i have given you the steps to install teamviewer..till the time you do not install it and share me the id and password ***** codes i will not be able to remote connect and install weather desktop
ON MY DESKTOP.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
open firefox
in the address bar type, http://tinyurl.com/przchjb
and press enter
it will download a file...double click on it and weather desktop installation will start on your computer
Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist