Can´t access my account keyboard doesn´t work browsing as guest

Customer Question
and all files cant́ find...
can´t access my account keyboard doesn´t work browsing as guest and all files cant́ find. ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
7/7/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
What happens when you try to sign into your account on the computer?
What error do you get?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I only work online here but can connect to your computer and check the problem and have made the request
can't use keyboard
All that I need now is to fix my keyboard, I think it has something to do with my settings. What's happening is that if I push the "W" key I get a "X". I need I step by step resolution for this, I'm currently using a mouse keyboard.
Which version of windows are you using and when did the problem start?
I can also do these steps for you to fix it, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
I'm sorry but I don't want to accept the offer. I wanted an answer to this question, the only problem I have now is my keyboard - I need the step-by-step solution for this posted on page.
Yes, as I said this was optional, else we continue here.
I offered it as I keep asking questions but don;t seem to get a response from you on these....
Can you at least tell me please the version of windows your using?
Google not windows
What is the model of your device?
Acer chromebook
problem started July 4
Thank you
You will need to reset the Chromebook. This will remove all data and return the Chromebook to new, but you cannot avoid this, as we need to reload the firmware.
To do this
Click the status area in the lower-right corner, where your account picture appears.
Select Settings and click Show advanced settings at the bottom of the page.
Find the "Factory Reset" section and click Reset.
In the dialogue box that opens, select Restart.
Once done it will reset and when done the keyboard should then work.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Richard, Computer Specialist