Last two days I have bought two different cards. I have loaded

Customer Question
Last two days I have...
Last two days I have bought two different cards. I have loaded them but the minutes are not there. Have less than 10 minutes on phone now trying to get help so I can't call you. I am sorry. Is there a way to help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
7/6/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Exactly how did you load the cards in the phone?
Please let me know
Two Tracfone cards and added them on the menu--add airtime.
Thanks
Remove the battery from the phone and wait 5 minutes.
Then connect the power to the phone, turn it on and tell me if you now see the minutes.
Let me know the results please
Battery is out. Waiting.....
thank you
Still have only 6.80 minutes left.
ok, try to add the minutes now,
Let me know the results please
Says it is processing.
Nothing.
Says I am roaming??? No minutes yet.
ok, you will then need to call due to privacy and security reasons.
Call 1-800- 867- 7183 and once in contact with a representative, you can have the minutes link checked and processed manually over the phone as there is an issue with the minutes on the server.
I am still here so If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Down to 1.40--no one comes on or has called. I am worried.
You called the number I gave you?
Yes.(###) ###-####
ok, it should not be costing so much for you.
Can you call them from a home phone (landline)?
Got a card now on the website--no minutes. That is two 60 minute cards and one 120--I now have 1. No landline. I know you read I am a heart patient. Really scared now.
What is the make and model of the phone?
LG440G Tracfone
ok, if there not picking up then its best we then do a factory reset on the phone instead. This will remove all your data, contacts ect and return the phone to new, so you would need to add all your contacts again.
To do the reset follow the instructions on my link below and then try to add the minutes
http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/tracfone/tutorial.seam;jsessionid=D4F1EBC4F61911768B2BBBCACD1E5E2F?tutorialId=23920&deviceId=962&cid=6129355&conversationPropagation=end
Let me know the results please
Nothing--tried twice.
The reset complete, the phone returned to new, you entered in the minutes and still not accepted?
Right--nothing
You will have to speak to them on the phone sorry, its the system that is the issue, not your phone, as we have now ruled this out.
Richard, Computer Specialist