Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want to cancel my roku membership. What do I do with the

Customer Question

I want to cancel my roku membership. What do I do with the box and accessories?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you with your question. Given that you are canceling your Roku membership, naturally you would no longer have a need for the equipment. So your best option to recoup any of the money you spent, would be to reset your Roku back to factory settings, which will erase any of your current information, and then sell all of the equipment as a package deal on eBay. Here are instructions on how to reset your Roku: http://www.technipages.com/roku-perform-factory-reset As for selling it, do a quick search on eBay for similar Roku items that you have to get an idea of what everyone else is asking for them. This will help you set the market value so you can figure out what you can reasonably expect to get for it.