My email :***@******.*** stopped functioning last night.

Customer Question
I've been to Apple and...
My email :***@******.*** stopped functioning last night. I've been to Apple and using their browser, email came in. At my house, it does not function, although the internet is functioning fine. I spent an hour with Hugh's provider who said i must contact you. All I want to do is get a new password ***** works. I started to set up a new account,***@******.***. Not sure what happened there. PLEASE - ALL I WANT IS FOR MY FORMER EMAIL***@******.*** to work, but i'm told the password ***** work.
HELP
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
7/2/2015
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 3 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

There is a way to reset the current password ***** "*****@******.***" by sending a verification code to the phone number associated with the account. The number that is stored there ends in 19.
Is that your phone number?
Hi again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,
Hi!
Were you able to read my messages sent to you?