1 ordered 3 .33 oz bottles of womanity eau de parfum and I…

Customer Question
1 ordered 3 .33 oz...
1 ordered 3 .33 oz bottles of womanity eau de parfum and I need to return them for a credit, so because the perfume smells old I am sending them back for a credit back to my account,i am sure you have the account number that I have used many times,plus I have to pay for the mailing back to you. thanks ***** 349 weatherstone pl Woodstock,ga.30188 phone (###) ###-####
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
7/2/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, can you tell me please for which service or website you are doing this with? eg: amazon Thank you
fragrance x.com
to return your product from your order simply send the product back to the address below in its original sealed packaging. You can expect a refund within one billing cycle of fragrance receiving your returned product. If shipping was free for your order it will be deducted from the credit you apply to your credit card. Returns Should be sent to ***** # (Include your order number)5 Plant AvenueHauppauge, NY 11788 Hope this help Thank you
additional Informations to contact FragranceX company : By Email:***@******.*** Phone: 1-***-***-**** - Customer service is open from 7am to 4pm eastern time:Outside the USA Dial: 001-***-***-**** If you have a moment, kindly rate my answer, positive rating are appreciated. regards,
My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you
Note : only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor/bad service, if you are not satisfied.
Thank you