I am having a lot of troube ordering a flex belt. It wont

Customer Question
I am having a lot...
I am having a lot of troube ordering a flex belt. It wont accept my new email address. A few years ago i ordered n aluminun pressure cooker here. My new email address is ************as you can see. Could you please help me? Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
6/30/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 2 years ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I am marilyn craig and i have received a message via email to verify my new email that hopefully have accepted, however i still cannot place my order. Could it be the password ***** I know it is tyler201. Can you please help me, this is going to end up costing me as much problem as the product itself. This is truly my last ditched effort with trying to buy something from amazon. Thanks
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
With the problems you have been having it will be easier to just create a new account, and then make your order.
You can do this via my link below Marilyn
Click me to view
Then you can order your product without problems.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I can remote to your computer and do this for you as this would be easiest and guarantees it solved.
I have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Richard, Computer Specialist