I have a new acer aspire v11 touch. It is connected successfully…

Customer Question
Hi I have a new...
Hi I have a new acer aspire v11 touch. It is connected successfully to my internet box and I have been able to download emails and map aged to connect to the msn website once only and cannot connect to explorer at all now, not even to the acer helpline. Can you please help me. Thanking you in advance.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/29/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
What exactly happens now when you try to go to a web page?