Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Suddenly my Window Live mailbox won't open. It's stuck

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
How would you prefer we proceed. I can send you an offer for our screen sharing additional service, where I can connect to your computer. Identify the problem, fix the problem, and then explain to you how to fix it in the future.
Or, by written communication I can try and identify the problem with you, and then walk you through fixing the steps yourself.
Let me know which option you would prefer and we can get started.
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How much would it cost me if you connect to my computer?

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
I will send the offer now, its guaranteed meaning if I cant fix the issue, your entitled to a full refund of the additional and original fees. If youd rather continue via written word, reject the offer and we will go that route. If you do accept the offer, I will send the connection steps next. Dustin S.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry I don't have that kind of money. I am a pensioner.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Understood. Then lets try to work on the issue together. Via written word. Lets try a simple repair first.. If this doesnt work, we can undo this repair with a few clicks. So whether it works or not, please get back to me so I can assist you further. Click start, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore..Click, restore my computer to an earlier pont, then click next..We want to choose a restore point that was at least one day before the issues started..Carry out the restore. the computer will restart, then let me know if that fixed the issue or not.. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.