How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am NOT getting a phone call from you or an answer to the

Customer Question

I am NOT getting a phone call from you or an answer to the help I posted online to you. PLEASE respond XXX XXX XXXX. I need help. My wife is under the care of a neurologist and I, the spouse, am her 24/7 caregiver. The account she created in error needs
cancellation and a credit to our Visa. I do not know the account infoo she used. I only know I was debited for $26.55 on May 18. Greg XXXXXX Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Computer

Related Computer Questions