My wife has Progressive Supra-Nuclear Palsy

Customer Question
and inadvetently entered Skype. I...
My wife has Progressive Supra-Nuclear Palsy and inadvetently entered Skype. I now have a $26.55 debit charge that is in error. She does not know how she got this charge
My wife made the error and does not know her account name/password ***** I can cancel the account. Please hep. My phone is XXX XXX XXXX, and me email is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.