Installed nmm hit run says setup.exe corrupted get new pro…

Customer Question
installed nmm hit run says...
installed nmm hit run says setup.exe corrupted get new program
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
6/28/2015
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 3 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

To confirm, are you referring to the Nexus Mod Manager or another program?
nexus mod manager
Hi!
Please download the latest NMM installer on THIS LINK. Install from that installer.
If you still see the same error message, please tell me if it appears only when trying to install NMM or it appears for another program as well?
says setup files or corrupt
Since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I would like to start remote desktop assistance to your computer so that I can see the problem myself and help you solve it.
Would you like me to do that?
yes
In order for me to connect, you need to download a remote desktop connection program to your computer and start it.
We can use TeamViewer to securely establish remote desktop connection and exchange information. You will be able to see everything I am doing on your computer and you can terminate the remote connection any time.
Please click on the link below to download TeamViewer QuickSupport:
http://connect.teamviewer.com/v10
Once you have downloaded it, start it and permit the connection. When started, the blue TeamViewer window will show you access numbers - Your ID and Password.
Send that information to me here so that I can securely connect to your computer. Type the numbers as they are shown (with spaces).
Thanks,
id. 701 644 797 password:6555
For some reason, I am unable to connect.
Please exit TeamViewer and start it again. Then let me know the new numbers.
Have you restarted the TeamViewer already?
Hi again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,
Hi!
Were you able to read my messages sent to you?