How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to opt out. My username is Bellareesa. I tried to

Customer Question

I want to opt out. My username is Bellareesa. I tried to get out in Feb. I still received notices,but it was a wrong name, then jusr in the past couple weeks, they came back and I saw I had been recharged. Rightfully, I am concerned a so is my future husband
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, this is Dustin from, an independent support website. Can I ask you the full name of the website or the service it is that you want to cancel? Thank you, I look forward to your reply. Dustin S.

Related Computer Questions