When typing an email the tool bar is at the bottom of the screen,

Customer Question
when I get down to...
When typing an email the tool bar is at the bottom of the screen, when I get down to it, it covers my typing. I had my computer cleaned out and the technician has no idea how to get rid of it unless I delete the little icon that gives pictures to the email, which I'd like to keep. Can you help me?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Hello!
Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Can you send a picture of the screen?
Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?
Thank you.
S H E F I N
Yes
Hi, Please go to the link below, click Download listed under All-In-One: TeamViewer full version.https://www.teamviewer.com/hi/index.aspx After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345), so that I can access your computer. Thank you.S H E F I N
I'm not finding the id number
Hi, Have you opened Teamviewer. If no, please open it and you will get the ID number and password. Thank you.S H E F I N
I'm going that link. Clicking download and don't see where I can click all in one with any response. Frustrating
Hi, May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? Thank you.S H E F I N
YesIt came up on my email. Account #87479800. Id# *****
Hi, That is not the ID. Do you have Teamviewer icon on your desktop? If no, please do the following. Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6419811b-dff8-463d-a461-61a22c631418 Thank you.S H E F I N
Now I have more of a problem. I see I'm being charged another 31$. It said 5. What's going on
Hi, I would suggest you contact our customer support for payment issues. Please contact them from the link below.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help Thank you.S H E F I N
I just downloaded Elsinore, now what? It's showing me to download again, which I did, I just paid 150 to fix this computer, I hope I'm not making more of a problem with this, also am getting nowhere with seeking a refund, why am I being charged 31.00 - nothing has even been done, there's no phone #, I asked the question, no answer. Help
Hi, If you have run the program, I can access your computer, however it did not work. Can you do it once again? http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7fce8d3c-ff96-4634-b3d6-cbe11a6daab8