I want to install Rogers Online Protection (Free version).

Customer Question
My Case No. is C99332562...
I want to install Rogers Online Protection (Free version). My Case No. is C99332562
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/26/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
To get it, click on my link below which will take you straight there
Click me to view
you can then download and install it from that link.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you