How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jason Jones Your Own Question
Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 16408
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Jason Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Chris, hope you are well. I'm trying to type on photos

Customer Question

Hi Chris, hope you are well. I'm trying to type on photos with elements 8 for mac, but when I select the "T" icon, I just see a miniscule box on the photo. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I'd like to do it right - help. Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Does this only happen with a particular image, or is it all images?
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page:

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
Instead of just left clicking the image, click and drag a box over the area that you wish to make the text box.
The problem is that when you just 'click' the image, it assumes you want a very small text box. To fix that, click and drag a square on the image. Then you can enter the text into that larger textbox.
I will be standing by.
Thank you,