I would to cancelle my phone with basictalk help me do tha…

Customer Question
I would to cancelle my...
I would to cancelle my phone with basictalk help me do that
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
6/22/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
You will need to fill in the request form to do this, and they can then respond to you and complete this.
The form you can access via my link below
Click me to view
Be sure to provide the current working phone number that you can be contacted on.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you